Isover APR1200 Acoustic Partition Roll
Isover Acoustic Roll is specifically designed for internal walls and floors, to be friction fitting between joists and studs at 400mm and 600mm centres to improve sound insulation.
Isover APR 1200 is a non-combustible glass mineral wool roll for sound insulation in partitions, walls and floors. The product provides a strong, resilient and flexible insulating mat, which is easy to cut, handle and install and will not slump under its own weight when suspended vertically.
APR 1200 is manufactured in roll form, compression packed in individual packs using a strong polythene packaging film. The packs are then stacked on wooden pallets with final weatherproof outer covering, giving the option of outside storage
These rolls are strong, resilient and flexible insulating mats, which is easy to cut, handle and install and will not slump under their own weight when suspended vertically.
Drop-down price list / Add to shopping basket
Isover APR1200 Acoustic Roll - Glass Mineral Wool - Unfaced roll
Procedure: Select products below to see pricing structure | Use product tick-boxes to select required products | Add to Basket
1 plus rolls @ £1.89 per m² = £45.24 (£54.29 inc-VAT) per roll
4 plus rolls @ £1.87 per m² = £44.84 (£53.81 inc-VAT) per roll
8 plus rolls @ £1.85 per m² = £44.44 (£53.33 inc-VAT) per roll
12 plus rolls @ £1.84 per m² = £44.04 (£52.85 inc-VAT) per roll
16 plus rolls @ £1.82 per m² = £43.64 (£52.37 inc-VAT) per roll
20 plus rolls @ £1.80 per m² = £43.24 (£51.89 inc-VAT) per roll
1 plus rolls @ £2.96 per m² = £46.18 (£55.42 inc-VAT) per roll
6 plus rolls @ £2.93 per m² = £45.77 (£54.92 inc-VAT) per roll
12 plus rolls @ £2.91 per m² = £45.36 (£54.43 inc-VAT) per roll
18 plus rolls @ £2.88 per m² = £44.96 (£53.95 inc-VAT) per roll
24 plus rolls @ £2.86 per m² = £44.55 (£53.46 inc-VAT) per roll
30 plus rolls @ £2.83 per m² = £44.14 (£52.97 inc-VAT) per roll
1 plus rolls @ £4.92 per m² = £71.96 (£86.35 inc-VAT) per roll
6 plus rolls @ £4.87 per m² = £71.32 (£85.58 inc-VAT) per roll
12 plus rolls @ £4.83 per m² = £70.68 (£84.82 inc-VAT) per roll
18 plus rolls @ £4.78 per m² = £70.05 (£84.06 inc-VAT) per roll
24 plus rolls @ £4.74 per m² = £69.41 (£83.29 inc-VAT) per roll
30 plus rolls @ £4.70 per m² = £68.77 (£82.52 inc-VAT) per roll
1 plus rolls @ £6.30 per m² = £69.27 (£83.12 inc-VAT) per roll
6 plus rolls @ £6.24 per m² = £68.66 (£82.39 inc-VAT) per roll
12 plus rolls @ £6.19 per m² = £68.05 (£81.66 inc-VAT) per roll
18 plus rolls @ £6.13 per m² = £67.43 (£80.92 inc-VAT) per roll
24 plus rolls @ £6.07 per m² = £66.82 (£80.18 inc-VAT) per roll
30 plus rolls @ £6.02 per m² = £66.21 (£79.45 inc-VAT) per roll
Product Specifications - Isover Acoustic Partition Roll - APR1200
A glass mineral wool roll providing high levels of acoustic insulation in partitions, walls and floors to meet acoustic requirements in domestic and non-residential applications.
APR1200 carries a system lifetime performance guarantee when used in British Gypsum SpecSure warranted drywall and floor systems.
The rolls push-fit between 600mm stud centres making it easy to install.
APR1200 (Isover Acoustic Partition Roll) is a glass mineral wool roll supplied in 600mm and 400mm widths to fit between standard stud and joist spacings,
that provides high levels of acoustic insulation in walls and floors to meet acoustic requirements in domestic and non-residential applications.
- Non-combustible Isover glass mineral wool insulation has an A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- Recycled content Manufactured from up to 86% recycled post-consumer glass that would otherwise go to landfill.
- Protected planet Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential of less than 5.
- British Gypsum SpecSure® Warranty Covered by the SpecSure® Warranty with guaranteed lifetime performance when used as a part of British Gypsum drywall and acoustic floor systems.
- Fire Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified with BS EN 13501-1.
- Moisture Resilient to moisture damage in storage, during transportation and on site during installation.
- All Isover products are manufactured under Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2004.
- Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), GWP < 5 (Global Warming Potential).
- he manufacturing process does not use or contain CFC’s, HCFC’s or other damaging gases.
- BRE statement Isover APR corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification ‘Glass wool insulation - density 12 kg/m³’ ref 815320001 which achieves a summary rating of A+ within Domestic, Health, Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Education.
- All Isover products are manufactured under Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2008.
- Building regulations Helps to meet the requirements of UK Acoustic Building Regulations. Helps to contribute towards valuable credits for The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.
- Recycled content Isover glass mineral wool insulation is manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass that would otherwise go to landfill. This makes Isover one of the most environmentally sustainable insulation products on the market today.
- Made from rot-proof non-hygroscopic materials.
- Will not accelerate corrosion with steel, copper or aluminium.
- Will not sustain vermin, nor breed or promote fungi or bacteria.
Handling and storage Isover products are supplied fully palletised, offering the following benefits:
- Weatherproof packaging for outside storage
- Reduced haulage costs
- Less handling therefore less damage
- Reduced storage space
- Packs remain clean and in good condition
- Faster loading, unloading and counting
Product Information and Certification
Links to manufacturer's information. Click to download in a separate browser window.
Isover APR1200 Acoustic Roll Datasheet | Isover Acoustic Declaration of Performance
- Health & safety A Material Safety Data Sheet can be obtained from the Isover website.
- British Standards Institution: BS EN ISO 9001:2000. Manufactured under BSI Quality Management. Certificate Number FM 01032.
- British Standards Institution British Standards Institution: ISO 14001:2004. British Standards Institution
- Certification SpecSure® Warranty with guaranteed lifetime performance when used in British
Priced on Application:
Generally, Products are readily available
Estimates for large quantity orders can be priced on application. Please contact us to discuss such matters.
Contact us directly for further information: Telephone 0333 9000 989 - Email: Click Here: